Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Beginning.....

Beginning....lightstand4christ blog site was create today ( 12/04/2005). Hi, my name is Dennis Low, a child of God who are still growing and learning new things in life. I wouldn't say that I have been through alot... but.. enough to know that life is more than just itself and what the world say or portraits what is "right" is not always "right. I m staying with my mum and younger sister. My dad?? Well, he's with the Lord.. knowing he's there and sometimes I know he's looking down at me.:)

For the time being, I am a teacher in a kindergarden called " Juara Cerdik" or "J.C" for short.I have been there for about 2 years. It's more that just a job, where I worked and get paid and thats it. I learn lots of things from the kids, sometimes they can drive me up the wall... but theres always something to learn. Lets not go there for the time being yar?

It's going to be a major transition for me this year, coz I have completed my diploma and I am still deciding what to do. My passion still drives me into music,youths and rocking the world for Jesus,and of course, it's all because of Him. Him who gave life and purpose in my life, the driving force that elevate me to see beyond myself and of this world.

Should I just get a job like everyone else? or should I follow the path that drives me to live with a purpose and on the same time,wouldn't be ashamed of what people might think. (etc: Status?perhaps).Hmmm....?? Something to think about......

Well,beside teaching in J.C, I am also teaching guitar in a Music School,which is in the afternoon.( BTW... J.C is just on the morning session which ends at 12:45). I would love to write songs, songs bout "Life" :) My major struggles in this period, is discipline, financial management and not being responsible with things I have now ( which was given by God). I am going to work it out this year and ain t gonna to give up.:) The truth is,I'm someone who can give up easily.:P May God have mercy on me!

Thats for now.... sooo.... till... I blog again.... God bless....!!!

No comments: